Hello there. I have a few questions to ask about this amazing trinket.
1. Can someone give me a list of all the fights in ICC you would recommend to use it?
2. Are the bounces from CH "direct heals"
3. Is riptide a Direct Heal.
And i just want some general info on what you resto shammys think about this trinket!
thanks for reading - Awaiting a response!
1) Its particularly useful where there's large chunks of raid-wide damage that need quick patching.
2) Yes, each bounce counts.
3) Yes, the initial heal counts as a direct heal.
Basically imagine you're at phase3 putricide, two tanks have 3 stacks, the melee's health is falling rapidly. You pop the trinket, fire off a few CHs, and boom, the melee is at full health and holding steady until the effects wear off. Its just that good.
I end up using it at least twice every fight in icecrown, and it always puts out crazy amounts of healing when you need it most.
Last edited by Dataslave : 08/25/10 at 3:48 PM.
Reason: added title