Since I was in the process of updating my own copy of the sheet the other day, I'll share with you some of my thoughts.
Firstly, I'd like to compliment you on the great changes visually and in terms of organization. They were long overdue in my opinion.
There are a few things I need some clarification on though just so I can give proper feedback on if the models are functioning correctly:
1) In the T10 4pc bonus, where does the ^3.3 come from in the calculation? Is this somehow representing the proc chance on the 5 UA or Immo ticks without detailing the math behind it?
As I understand it, this would assume the proc downtime after 3.3 ticks/chances, which is obviously won't always be the case:
Chance to not proc = .85
Therefore, taking an excerpt from the formula (1-(1-.15)^3.3), after 3.3 chances to proc: .85^3.3 = .58 chance to have not procced still. ** I might add that the "1-.15" is a bit superfluous when you can do that one in your head, lol**
I'm just confused about this assumption. In a case of bad RNG, you could theoretically go an entire fight without the proc occuring- it's just very unlikely; specifically it's y = .85^x with y approaching 0 as X approaches infinity. In other words, the chance of such a bad RNG string happening go exponentially down closer to zero but never reaches it (a limit function).
2) For the Dislodged Foreign Object proc, what is the 2.5 multiplier at the end representing? As far as I can tell, nothing in the formula accounts for the proc chance (10%) unless that does somehow. Using the Sundial of the Exile- a trinket already in the spreadsheet with a similar proc- as an example, shouldn't it look something like this instead?:
I suppose you could also include the IfErrorWDS() function like so:
Basically, this same approach can be taken for similar trinkets as well. Not sure yet about Phylactery though because it's only periodic damage and that will change greatly with the Quick Decay glyph I imagine.
1) The 3.3 is how many immolate/ua ticks happen in the duration of 10 seconds. Unless I'm doing it wrong, I was using uptime formula as 1-(1-proc chance)^(duration of buff/frequency of the spell that procs it). I think that's what it is anyways. If that's wrong, any help would be appreciated.
2) The Models!B27 is your average cast time, the 2.5 represents 40% proc rate, which some say it is. I've also seen 10%, but from what I've seen, it procs every 50s or so which seems more like 40% to me.
Some of my items are *ahem* lower than what you may add, namely my OH which is from naxx. When I add custom gear, I am still getting the "N/A" errors, which mean nothing is computing correctly. My attempts at adding custom gear/tweaking have no resolved this.
Meanwhile, +rep for an excellent spreadsheet. Looking very much forward to the final version for 3.3.
Datalord - Well if you look at the warnings that Excel gives you, macros are not safe to use. Macros should only be used on spreadsheets that you trust. Essentially, running a macro can result in someone taking over your computer.
Lemmi - If you could give me the character name and realm that you're trying to load that would be helpful.
Some more items were reported and I added those, tried to fix the bug that Lemmi was having too. Check the initial post for more details.
Item id 48722 is not implemented and is being reported per request ^^
Just to test things out, I selected a similar item from the drop-down menu to replace the N/A item. However, even after having replaced the N/A item, I continue to receive erroneous values on the Main page.
Specifically, 'Spell Power' and 'Total Crit %' in the Stats Summary are both returning '#Div/0!'. As a result of those values, obviously damage calculations are not working.
Also just noticed that pDPS on the Gear_buffs sheet is returning '#####' even with all item slots correctly filled.