This spreadsheet now theoretically includes all 3.3 items that have been discovered. Yay! I'm missing some socket bonuses because for some weird reason they're not listed on the major sites. This will be fixed eventually.
* 2pc/4pc bonuses are not implemented.
* Some procs may be simulated inaccurately, especially new procs (many of which don't have known proc rates or ICDs), double-especially the +heal procs on new weapons because I have no good way of simulating them right now.
* Icecrown boss profiles are essentially pulled out of thin air and from the posts of people in this thread, many of which contradict each other. Awesome. If you've got reliable numbers for ICC bosses, please let me know so I can add them.
* Deep Wounds modeling does not properly take into account your rotation and modified crit values on abilities, thus underestimating the value of Deep Wounds and the player's threat in general.
* The spreadsheet does not reconcile Mitigation and Burst terribly well, relying on hardcoded values for how important they are. Similarly, Burst itself is kind of a hodgepodge of hacks to make it "burstier" (tripled crit chance, doubled hit chance, removed dodge and parry) and it's questionable how meaningful this number actually is.
If there are common questions I'll update this area with answers.
Thanks to Damgaard and Gaiko for a lot of data entry!
I'm missing some socket bonuses because for some weird reason they're not listed on the major sites. This will be fixed eventually.
Fortunately the missing data is on drops from bosses that have not been unlocked yet, so it should not affect anyone in any major way; look at it as more of a wishlist. Another thing that sent me searching was the absence of the normal mode version of the Bile-Encrusted Medallion (Rotface 25, Heroic) but again, as MMO-Champion has basically given us all the data it has at the moment, we will have to remain patient until those bosses are unlocked and their loot tables are fleshed out.
Excuses for my shortcomings aside, I have seen one minor typo; the Eyes of Zul. You have it in there as two u's. There are some prices on your list that are not accurate as well:
Hellscream's (Wrynn's) Pauldrons and Handguards of Conquest are 30 Emblems of Triumph, not 45.
Hellscream's (Wrynn's) Greathelm, Breastplate, and Legguards of Conquest are 50 Emblems, not 75.
When opening the spreadsheet in Excel 2007 i get a error saying unreadable content do you want to recover content? I click yes then get the message it was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content. Is this effecting any functionality of the spreadsheet?
After a little investigating i now see its for open office. Will there be a excel version posted?
If you change the race from an alliance race to a horde race, you have to change the equipment to the horde version as well. That is probably why you get those errors. The equipment cells on the Equip tab is just text, so it doesn't update from the if statements on the gearlist tab.
At first look it seems like the special on this trinket is rated too high, and here's is what I found.
A boss is going to remove this extra "bubble" from you with a single strike because bosses usually hit for over 3200, or you will otherwise receive 3200 damage rather quickly. At best it can assist in recovering from spike damage. That being said, the current spreadsheet value is skewed because of the "uptime" formula for this trinket's proc. The current formula is:
Because the "on-use" says it will be up for 20 seconds on a 2 minute cooldown. However, since the bubble will be removed on the bosses next attack, I thought it would give a better result to base the "uptime" formula on the bosses attack speed: