[Horde][Dentarg] <Nerf> is Recruiting. 11/12HM ICC25, 1/1 RS25, 12/12HM ICC10.
Nerf was formed in February 2010. Although we are a rather new guild, most of our officers have been raiding together for years in other guilds. Most of our officers have been raiding since vanilla WoW, TBC, all the way to Wrath of the Lich King non-stop. Because of our experience in raiding and raid leading, we have made substantial progress during our short time alive. Our progress currently is at 10/12HC in 25 man ICC and 11/12HC in 10 man.
We currently are on the realm Dentarg. It is a low population realm with almost zero lag. The horde to alliance ration is 1:0.2. Technically the alliance side is almost non-existent. We can freely level an alt at ease. Wintergrasp is always on our side. You may visit the wowprogress to check our realm information following this link: WoW Realm EU-Dentarg :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History
We believe in quality over quantity. We do not like to spend days and days on 1 encounter. We prefer to study it, formulate a working strategy, and then execute it properly. For this reason we only raid 25 man content 3 days a week. All of our members are calm and skilled. Our raids and raiding core are very well organized so that all raiders get a chance to raid without jeopardizing the success of the raid.
The social tie between our officers and members is quite strong, and we would like to keep it that way. Logging on only for raids makes things very dull and unpleasant. We like to hang out and chat, even if it is just about anything. We organize alt raids, old school raids, even battlegrounds when we are not raiding. We have a good sense of humor and prefer our members have a good sense of humor too. The strong social tie between our members and officers is one of the keys to our success.
The guild’s primary language is English. We have members from a wide range of countries from Europe to the Middle East to America. To list some: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Romania, Slovakia, United States, Turkey, Lebanon, and Russia.
Our raid schedule is the following:
Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday: 25 man content.
Sundays: 10 man content.
All other days are considered off days. However, we tend to do alt raids, old school raids, or achievement runs on off days.
We can offer our members stability, fun, and long term dedication. We treat every one of our members as assets as they are what make the guild at the end.
We are looking for members in order to complete our roster for Wrath of the Lich King and to strengthen our core for a good start in Cataclysm.
We require the following from our applicants:
1. Have a mature attitude. The average age of our members is 25.
2. Know your class well and be prepared to change stats according to any future encounter’s requirements.
3. Focus during raids. Making the same mistake twice is not acceptable and ruins the fun for everyone. You must also have the ability to learn from other people’s mistakes, not just your own.
4. Stability. You have to be able to raid on almost all of our 25 man raids. We understand things come up from time to time, but you must be able to have at least 80% attendance. 100% attendance is required from members that hold key raid positions.
5. A good computer with a decent graphics card.
6. A stable internet connection with decent latency. Players that get disconnected often will not be around for too long.
7. Modesty. Being a good player does not give you the right to be an ass to everyone else. Being nice to others (well, to an extent) is a key point.
Our trial period lasts between 2-3 weeks. In this period you will be tested of your skill and if you fit in our guild.