[Alliance][Turalyon] <The Last Watch> 25 Man Heroic Raiding (8/8HC)
The Last Watch is a 25 man Alliance raiding guild on Turalyon (EU). We're always looking to recruit exceptional players of any class, spec or role. Right now we are particularly looking for:
- Balance Druids.
And would consider applications from:
- Restoration Druids.
We have cleared 8/8 bosses on heroic mode in Dragon Soul.
In Cataclysm we are the only guild on the server to have cleared 13/13 bosses on heroic mode (25) in the first tier of raiding and completed "Glory of the Cataclysm Raider". We also cleared 7/7 bosses on heroic mode in Firelands, achieved server first Ragnaros heroic (both 10 and 25 man versions) and completed "Glory of the Firelands Raider".
In Wrath of the Lich King we had a world 160th kill of the Lich King (25) heroic along with highly ranked kills on many other bosses:
- Ruby Sanctum (25) heroic: 1/1
- Icecrown Citadel (25) heroic: 12/12 (including several completed Shadowmournes and "Glory of the Icecrown Raider")
- Trial of the Grand Crusader (25): 5/5 (including "A Tribute to Insanity" and "A Tribute to Immortality")
- Ulduar (25): 14/14 (including all hard modes, Yogg-Saron+0, Algalon the Observer and "Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider")
We cleared all previous WotLK raid content and are the only guild on the server to successfully complete "Heroic: Glory of the Raider" and acquired Black Proto-Drakes when they were available.
Although primarily a 25 man guild we run equally successful 10 man and alt raids. For more information about our progress and rankings see:
The Last Watch was the first guild formed on Turalyon and has been at the pinnacle of raiding there ever since. We have accomplished more server firsts than all other guilds on the server put together and are the only one to have cleared all raid content across all expansions at the time it was released. Our experienced officer team provides the organisation and stability necessary for the guild to succeed at the highest level of raiding for over five years.
Typically we try to finish raids by 23:00 CET but things can and do take longer sometimes. Guild members are expected to be able to make all raids on a regular basis. Our roster is deliberately kept small so that everyone gets to raid a lot. In return we expect good attendance.
Raids are formed through a fair and transparent rotation of all guild members subject to the requirements of each encounter. Everyone has the same opportunity to raid. We don't have any second class or reserve positions in the guild.
We use a custom DKP system with a number of special rules to ensure the fairest and most beneficial distribution of loot throughout the guild.
We are looking for people with the following qualities:
- Active, motivated, intelligent and mature.
- Do not get offended easily and can handle pressure.
- Eager to maximise the performance of their character.
- Competitive and able to take the initiative (without jeopardising the success of the raid).
- Willing to study, research, theorycraft and brainstorm encounters.
You must be able to communicate clearly in English (written and spoken) and be able to listen and speak on Ventrilo during raids.
How to apply
Our recruitment forum contains all of the information on how to apply: