* Ulduar 10 and 25 man Cleared
* Ulduar 25 hard modes done: Flame Leviathan, XT002, Iron council, Hodir,
* Ulduar 3 lights in the darkness 2 legendary maces crafted.
* Trial of the Crusader 5/5
Pre Patch Guild history:
Heroic: You don't have an Eternity - Done - 05-03-'09
Normal: You don't have an Eternity - Done - 17-02-'09
Sartharion 3 Drakes Up 10 - Done - 23-02-'09
Sartharion 3 Drakes Up 25 - Done - 06-01-'09 ( Second Alliance )
The Undying - Done - 11-02-'09
Glory of The Raider - Done - 27-02-'09
What we expect:
- - - You will need a minimum of 80% raid attendance. That means 4 out of 5 raids attended every week. If you cannot commit to this, please do not bother applying. Optional raids are not counted into your attendance rate.
- - - Raiding at our level requires not only being available during raid hours, we expect all trialists to be prepared for each and every encounter. This means reading up on tactics and discussing them with your fellow members. A learning night can easily cost up to 200G in flasks, pots, food and other consumables. Be aware of these circumstances before applying to us.
- - - Maturity is one of the most important factors of functioning as a Guild, this goes for the same as discipline. Take this into consideration whilst applying.
What we offer:
* Not too large a guild, with little and fair rotations.
* Dedicated, experienced players.
* Good progression.