[Horde][Shattered Hand] <Exercitum> Quality & efficiency over quantity!
Here at Exercitum we believe in quality and efficiency over quantity. Fast progressive raiding with zero tollerance for slack, we like to think of it as, searching for "Raiding Perfection". We have built our core around these principles and uphold them at all times. You will not see any of our members give less than 100% performance when it comes to raiding.
Exercitum was formed at the start of WoW back when your tier 0/0.5 blue gear actually ment something, we was on the alliance side of Skullcrusher back then. We starting raiding fairly late into Vanilla clearing through Molten Core and up to Chromaggus in BWL when The Burning Crusade was released.
The guild stood strong through the release of TBC and we cleared up to Bloodboil in Black Temple before we decided to reroll horde and pick a new home. Our main reason for rerolling was the fact Skullcrusher's player base was terrible and it hindered our progression. So at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, we made our impact and cleared all content up to the release of ulduar including Sarth 3d + Malygos 6min, in Ulduar we have cleared everything on normal mode and have a few hardmodes under our belt. We are now looking to further our history and progression in TotGC (2/5 currently) and Icecrown.
Raiding Times & Days:
Due to the nature of our guild, quality and efficiency over quantity, we will only schedule 3 raids per week. We will raid Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 19:30 to 23:30-00:00. We do not recruit substitutes so we expect every member to be online on our raid days and times.
Currently Required Classes:
We are looking for dedicated raiders, if you cant meet 100% attendance then don't waste our time.
- AGE: 18+
- Level 80 with TotGC-ready gear. (Average iLvl ~232-245)
- We only want people who care about doing the hardmode content. We have no interest in people who only want normal mode content.
- Our raid time is quite limited due to our guild ethos of quality over quantity. When we raid we do not expect any afking.
- We expect all of our members to use a mic, we dont want anyone who can't/won't use one. Ventrilo 3.0 is required.
- Properly gemmed and enchanted gear. You wont get far if you slack or have slacked in this area.
- A sense of humor. You will not last if you are sensitive when it comes to religion, racism, mental health, family and stuff like that.
- Play the class, not the spec. Hardmodes sometimes require class stacking, so if you can only bust out 3k dps as your offspec you will be benched.
What we offer you
- Our raids are fun, we enjoy the time while raiding.
- Fast and efficient, progressive raiding on a casual schedule.
- Dedicated players who are help outside of the raid environment.
- We like to keep a small roster, we don't recruit people to be substitutes.
So if you would like to be part of a guild with high ambitions who do not raid every hour god sends to get the job done. Then please apply on our website at Exercitum.org. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact, Oougly, Reapertile, Faustusgoit or Theévil on Shattered Hand.
Even if your class is not required at the moment, please do not hesitate to apply. If we deem you to be god's gift to Raiding or the answer to our prayers you will be accepted.
Thank you for your time!
Last edited by bumrude : 11/23/09 at 4:54 AM.
Reason: Updated Needs.
It appears some people might have been experiencing an issue with our application form.
If you was making an applicaiton as a guest (unregistered) the application form had the tendancy to forget all of the application once hitting the submit button.
I would like to appologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. The problem has now been resolved by requiring that you register on the website before making your applications.
Thank you for your time and once again our appologies.
P.s. If you are one of the unlucky few that this affected please contact, Oougly, Reapertile, Faustusgoit or Windrage ingame or via a Private message (Exercitum.org > news section > user account panel).