[Alliance] [Talnivarr] <Numen> Recruiting for Icecrown
Important information about the guild
Numen has been around since The Burning Crusade and started out as a 4 day casual guild for raiding. As time passed the guild wanted more and grew to be more hardcore achieveing two Top 10 kills in SSC and increasing the amount of raiding days to 5. As TBC moved upwards, as did Numen's world ranking and player's skill attaining top 60 within Black Temple. By the time Sunwell was released and defeated Numen ended the expansion with a World Ranking of 18... And 1 Warglaive set.
As a guild we are pushing to stay within the world Top 20. If you're looking for a guild that has the soul purpose to gear up, and then do hard modes, Numen isn't for you. We have been working on hardmodes from the second reset of every instance, and will continue to do so for the future. You should expect alot of wipes, but also alot of fun whilst we work to get the bosses down.
During raids mistakes are not let go of easily and you should be prepared to accept critisim, especially in Heroic: ToGC where pulls are limited and each death can cost us an attempt.
What can I expect from Numen
Within Numen you can expect two things: Firstly, to be completely focused during new boss attempts. Secondly, to have a social atmosphere at anytime of the day. You'll be hardpushed to find an hour in the day where nobody is online - This in turn means there is alot of PvP, alot of instances and alot of alt runs going on. Whilst we take raiding extremely seriously, we never start our raids earlier than the raid start time. If you're looking to start raiding 25 mans at 9am on patch day, you'll need to look somewhere else. If you're looking for a guild that starts at 19:00 daily and uses the time from there to progress, Numen might be for you.
- Full Sunwell Clear pre-nerf (Muru killed after pushback hotfix)
- World 35th Twins Hardmode
- World 34th Tribute to Insanity
- World 31st Algalon
- World 22nd Freya Hardmode
- World 19th Kil'Jaeden
- World 15th Sarthation: 3 Drakes
- World 11th Steelbreaker Hardmode
- World 6th Hodir Hardmode
Most recent achievements
- World 34th Tribute to Insanity
- World 15th Tribute to Mad Skill
- World 45th Anub'arak Hardmode
We do not lead by yelling or shouting. Raids are lead in a relaxed atmosphere and voices are raised only when mistakes are made. If mistakes continue after that, swaps are made. We are a guild made up of one raiding group with a total of 34 active raiding members - We only keep the best in our roaster.
As a trial you will be expected to maintain 100% attendance. As a member, the same expectation.
Important things that you need to consider before applying
- Unless you're the most amazing player ever and write an application that only god could beat, we don't do gearing projects.
- If you're under 18, you had best be extremely mature and have the ability to deal with often harsh comments. You had best be able to handle comments, without feeling the need to throw them back. This obviously goes for people over 18, as well.
- You need to know when to talk, and when to be quiet. Spamming vent during a first pull will get you muted. There's a time, and a place. During the pull/fight is not the place.
- Working microphone is required.
What we're recruiting
We do not recruit for the bench. All of our recruits can expect a 75-100% intime during their trial. The better you play, the more fights you see. We're looking to recruit people that are as good, if not better than our current players. As such, we're recruiting the following classes and specs:
Druids: Open (Boomkin | Feral)
Paladin: Open (Holy)
Have a look around, click the recruitment link and send a private application. Alternatively, click the forum link, press recruitment, read the posts and post a public one. Neither will grant you any advatange, however public applications will get more feedback from Numen members.
We look forward to hearing from you and on behalf of Numen,
Last edited by Dragonkimber : 11/07/09 at 8:35 PM.
Reason: Updating title