Who we are
Aspire is one of the longest standing raiding guilds on Bloodfeather, founded in November 2005. It is dedicated to PvE raiding and has been the dominant guild in terms of progression since mid TBC. We are a collection of dedicated and most importantly, fun individuals who love playing this game and taking on challenges with like-minded skilled individuals. We are currently recruiting to strengthen our roster for Icecrown Citadel hard-modes.
Currently looking for the following classes/specs (any exceptional players are welcome)
* Druid - Balance + Resto
* Paladin - Holy
- Focus: We are a PvE raiding guild. Everything else comes second. You must accept this when joining us.
- Preparation: You have to read the tactics, watch the movies and do your homework on how your class could perform and can improve on every encounter. You must also be fully stocked with consumables for an entire night of attempts, money for repairs, etc.
- Dedication: Maximise your character with all possible in-game character enhancements available. You must also be heavily in touch with your class community, learning from the best around the world and staying ahead of all developments to play to the highest standard.
- Activity: You must be able to raid 4-5 times a week during progress.
- Desire: You want to be the best you possibly can be, and among those who feel likewise.
- Equipment: You need a computer and internet connection capable of performing in raids at the highest level. Low fps or dodgy DCs are not acceptable. You also need access to Ventrilo/Mumble with microphone and be able to communicate in English.
- Experience: You need to have played this game and it's raiding content at the highest level.
- Character: You need to be strong, determined and honest. You need to admit your faults, learn from mistakes, and be able to take criticism.
Apply on our website: Home Please use the template provided for you in the application forum.
For private applications please contact Sirhara, Sicka, Vider, Panoramix, Vekna or Bujgas on our forums, or in-game.