[Horde][Sunstrider] <Operation Eskimo> 12/12 1/1 RS HM - Cataclysm Recruitment
Recently completed Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25m.
LK HC on farm for a while now.
Halion HC down.
We have around 20 people on the beta servers preparing for Cataclysm.
Recruiting Rerollers for Cata
We are actively recruiting:
1x Death Knight (unholy dps)
1x 1x Resto Shaman
1x Holy/Disc Priest
1x Protection Warrior (be amazing)
Any exceptional applicants will be considered, regardless of class. Recruiting anyone who feels they're good enough for Cataclysm, gear isnt an issue. Experience is, dont apply if your experience is @!%*.
An extremely dedicated end-game raiding guild that strives to be among the best, and is comprised of highly experienced people with differing MMO backgrounds and years of WoW end-game raiding under their belt. The guild is founded upon a stable core of people that have ensured a solid and mature foundation. Please note that the language is rated R, and as such, if you are easily offended then Operation Eskimo is not the guild for you.
What is required and expected of you?
You are a person with a high-playtime, striving to maximize your character and devoted to end-game raiding. You must be able to communicate well, handle criticism and function in a dynamic environment where emphasis is placed on the individual and their contribution to the team. A solid background of prior raiding experience is a huge plus. Also a dedication towards ensuring you yourself remain adequately prepared for new content and long hours of attempts on challenging encounters, ie. a moderately sized stock of consumables and repair gold!
As a minimum we require our applicants to meet the following:
- You must be minimum 18 years of age
- You must possess a basic grasp of the English language, both spoken and written
- You must own a stable PC and internet connection
- You must own a headset and have Ventrilo installed
- You must be level 80
- You must be adequately geared to immediately enter our raidforce; do not apply expecting to be geared and/or 'carried'
- You must have two maxxed tradeskills (Preferably two crafting skills, an example being Blacksmithing/Jewelcrafting)
- You must have prior raid experience with the class/spec that you are applying with (for example, Sunwell pre-3.0 is a big plus, having 25m ICC done is a bare minimum) - ie. know your role!
In times of progress we are committed to raiding six days a week, starting at 19:00 CET and ending either when the encounter is defeated or if we run out of bodies to throw at it. Typically, friday and saturday are always offdays. While it is understood that anyone can have a life outside of the game, and a schedule which sometimes conflicts with events, you are required to meet a high level of attendance. We are not looking for people who can only attend half our raids, or are otherwise undependable.
How do I apply?
Hit up our webpage at Redirecting... and register a forum account, then submit your application. You will receive a reply either via e-mail or forum PM after a maximum of 48 hours.
Who can I contact in-game?
- Maitoz (GM)
- Klazto, Ratama & Secrecy (Officers)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 6:39 PM.|
Forum Infrastructure by vBulletin 3.6.12 ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.