[Horde][Thaurissan] <Tribunal> Wrath clear, now Horde and LFM
In the build up to the upcoming Cataclysm, Tribunal, one of the finest and longest running guilds to ever grace the Oceanic servers is expanding!
Step one of our ongoing improvement scheme is complete, with our entire raiding roster recently making the bold switch from Alliance to Horde.
With a better economy, a greater player pool and a more attractive off-peak social atmosphere as our reward, the recent faction change makes now a better time than ever to join our ever growing ranks as we look towards our future as a competitive progression guild.
Having called Thaurissan home for close to two years and with numerous server firsts, including Death’s Demise and more recently Light of the Dawn under our belt, Tribunal has cemented the dynamic server of Thaurissan as our own and we invite you to share the spoils.
So we here at Tribunal are opening our doors and for the first time ever, are accepting applications from every single class and spec.
Tribunal strives to provide a fun and friendly raiding atmosphere that rewards dedication and self improvement.
So if you’re an exceptional player with a down-to-earth attitude and a love for raiding, Tribunal is more than interested in hearing from you.
We're currently interested in applications from ALL CLASSES AND SPECS.
Players must show a clear understanding of their class. The ability and willingness to play any spec is held in high regard.
Reliability (> 85% attendance) is of extreme importance as we prefer to maintain a relatively small (33-35 player) roster to avoid excessive rotation. If you're not certain that you can make our raids, please save all of us some time and don't apply.
An Internet connection and computer that are both stable and fast enough for 25 player raids are considered mandatory.
Applicants must be able to respond positively to constructive criticism.
What we offer:
- A respectful and mature raid environment where each member is accountable for their own actions.
- An opportunity for players to have a proactive role in our raids by providing feedback and insight.
- An analytical approach to raiding - we'd rather develop a winning strategy than wipe for hours until the stars align and the boss falls over.
- Raid times suitable for those who work during the day. All of our progression raiding occurs during the times listed below.
Current guild progression:
- Heroic Ruby Sanctum
- Heroic Icecrown Citadel 12/12
- Realm first Heroic Ruby Sanctum 25
- Realm first Heroic Lich King 25
- TOGC 5/5 including Tribute to Insanity
- Realm first Yogg -4 (Death's Demise)
- 6/6 Sunwell Plateau pre-nerf / 3.0
Raids are currently scheduled for 4 nights a week, however we're currently clearing all content in less.
Times listed are AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Invites start: 7:15pm sharp
Monday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm
Tuesday: Off night
Wednesday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm
Thursday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night
Sunday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm